We're about specialized, individual care...
Our Mission: Provide Superior Special Healthcare Solutions
To that end, our philosophy is to participate as a proactive and responsible partner of the central and eastern Oregon health care team, providing clinical, pharmaceutical, and equipment support for physician ordered medication infusion and enteral nutrition therapies. Medication and nutritional admixtures, enteral formulae, supplies, and equipment are provided in a manner consistent with the highest clinical standards. Improvement of a patient's quality of life, the enhancement of recovery, and continuity of care are important aspects of our service.
The HomeCare I.V. of Bend staff and management are in business to provide
- quality infusion and enteral nutrition therapies;
- parenteral admixtures and total parenteral nutrition prepared under aseptic conditions while using strict aseptic technique;
- clinical expertise for patients, caregivers, physicians, and staff;
- training for patients and caregivers in multiple aspects of their therapy and to foster patient independence where feasible;
- therapies needed in our service area using up-to-date methods and equipment and to maintain a thorough understanding of therapy principles and techniques;
- accurate records of admixtures dispensed and the supplies and equipment used;
- accurate documentation of patient care through chart documentation;
- self care management and continuity of patient care during the transition from hospital or skilled nursing facilities to home or other care settings;
- patients and their families with medical claims and maintain accurate records for billing procedures; and
- ensure quality of patient care and products dispensed through appropriate training, in-service training and quality assurance monitoring.
For more information on our infusion services please see our Therapies page or contact us at 541.382.0287.